Saturday, February 16, 2008

Moving light-years ahead, technologically

This is to announce that Wingal, at long last, owns a camera-phone. In fact, she owns a PINK camera-phone. It is all very exciting. It also gave her an excuse not to spend a slavish evening strapped to her computer. Instead, she entered friends into the Contacts list and purchased ring-tones.

When normal people call: "In-na-gadda-da-vida"

When my brothers or "bruthas by otha muthas" (Keith, Eric, and Larry) call: "Kashmir"

And when my Sexybitches call: "Tainted Love"

I'll do better in the future... some day you'll all have separate and terribly appropriate ring-tones. I almost bought "Free Bird" and assigned it to Boobarella, except that song is SO DULL. Yesterday was my first foray into a world formerly unknown to me... the cellular world. Now I just need to encourage people to start calling my cell phone, so I can listen to it be awesome. And I have 250 text messages a month... who'm I gonna write to?? And where do I get the supa-fantastic ringtones like what Boobarella has? Cuz I don't know...

2 comments:

boobarella said...

I downloaded the ring tones through my phone's "easyedge" application. Though wit my new phone I lost them all. So right now everyone has the same boring ringtone...

Jenny said...

If I had ringtones I would want that Shoe song on the last mix I gave you to be yours - especially the end part with the crazy robotic voice saying "Those shoes are mine Bitch." Heh heh. That would be awesome.