Sunday, April 19, 2009

One of my perks

If you think that the title of this posts means that it is yet another where I drone on about my boobs you're wrong! I'll do that one tomorrow if I have time.

I didn't really get a raise this year, and they're not paying for my internet during the conference (no really education company not paying for internet so I can do school work, go figure) but let me just give you peak at my amazing hotel room...



Green silk pillows. Along with the rest of the art deco decor in the room these are still really the center. Though I have a wing chair in the same color, the pillows really make the room. Tomorrow night after on my way up to the room I plan to stop at the bar downstairs and get a far too expensive drink and lay on these pillows.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Damn. When I go to conferences, we don't even GET pillows. We get rocks.