Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another Reminder

Just another obnoxious reminder that my blog is up and running again. Two new posts, people. I'm going to try to write on it at least five days a week. There was an interesting development in my life today, so I suggest y'all remember that I'm back.

[Wingal, desperate for attention, love, acceptance, and comments, made a sad and pathetic plea for somebody--ANYBODY--to pay attention to her. It was a low point in her ongoing attempt at maturity, personal growth, and development, and it would take her years to recover the ground she had lost. She also REALLY needed to get some syllabi written, but she had an addiction that no schedule of literary assignments could assuage. And she was talking about herself in the third person again. A very bad sign.]

No comments: