Friday, August 15, 2008

If Looks Could Kill, You Would Be an Uzi...

Would someone please tell me WHY I have the song "Shoop" running on a continuous loop in my brain? It's better than "Keep on the Sunny Side of Life," which was this morning's shower anthem, but honestly, "Shoop"?

Wait... now that I think of it, I know EXACTLY why that song is in my head, but it's something best not discussed on the blog, just in case... prying eyes and all that. There's a Greek god involved... I'll explain later...

So, what songs have the rest of your brains been playing for you, despite your best attempts to turn the volume down (or off)? I'm just curious what people get stuck with... or if I'm just abnormal.

Oh, incidentally, IT'S FRIDAY!!!! HOLLA!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Jam tomorrow, jam yesterday, but never ever jam today!" Mostly because SHE was here yesterday. Man I love that song!