Friday, September 07, 2007

2. I am thirty-something. What does this mean for my future in terms of cake?

First, I would like to say that at PSSWR Boobarella promised to help me find a cake-making buddy and clearly it was just an empty promise and she doesn't really love me. :(

But my response to Jenny's topic 2 is:

At 30-something I have given up on cake. I've decided to switch to pie... it's all about the filling, you can be really creative with it (lots of experimentation), and they don't all require baking.

Wait... what am I talking about?

6 comments:

boobarella said...

I did not lie to you! I'm working on it! You bring the eggs and I'll get you the sugar!

Wingal said...

I'm assuming that's two eggs . . . Large or Jumbo? I have large ones . . . you're the one who has jumbo, as I recall.

Anonymous said...

So are you planning to make the dough from scratch or are we purchasing a ready made crust and going with the homemade filling? And what does this actually mean in terms of "cake"? Perhaps "pie' is more soul-ful after all?

Wingal said...

Jenny's really the expert there. She is the slut of the group, afterall...

Jenny said...

NO!

Wingal said...

Ahh... Denial ain't just a river in Egypt...